Geocomposite Intergrain GM is a geonet made form high-density polyethylene (HDPE) laminated by polypropylene (PP) geotextile on one side. The geonet is made from fibres which intersect at 60° and this pattern creates channels with high flow capacity under pressure and also at very low gradients.
- horizontal drainage of embankments and roads, railway and tram tracks and other trafficked areas
- vertical drainage of retaining structures, bridges, tunnels and other underground constructions
- drainage of playgrounds, waste deposits, landfills etc.
- effective drainage geocomposite with long life span
- high drainage capacity even under pressure
We supply this product for constructions in the Czech Republic,
Slovak Republic and other countries of the European Union.